SpONSOR project is built upon a multiple and complementary expertise of Luxembourg, Swiss, Irish and Italian partners:
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), Public Research Center, Luxembourg
- Coherent Streams (CoSt), SME, Switzerland
- Fondation Suisse pour les Téléthèses (FST), SME, Switzerland
- University of Geneva (UNIGE), Academic, Switzerland
- InTech (InT), SME, Luxembourg
- Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (CNR-ISTC), Public Research Center, Italy
- I+ S.r.l. (I+), SME, Italy
- VBot (VBot), SME, Ireland
- Netwell Centre and Casala, Dundalk Institute of technology (Netwell), End-User, Ireland
This provides a mix of academic and technological partners (LIST (LU), UNIGE (CH), INT (LU), CNR-ISTC (IT), I+ (IT)), business and end-user experts (CoSt (CH), VBot (IE), FST (CH), Netwell (IE)), thus leading to a cross-sectorial and cross-disciplinary consistency from both the methodological point of view and the requirements linked to the expected impact, towards a perennial business model and further dissemination of results.
SpONSOR is coordinated by LIST.